Stephen Trapani

Default Headsail size?

The Hunter 33' I'm getting has no headsails, maybe just a spinnaker. I
think I can talk this guy I'm buying the boat from into including a
headsail. I intend to buy used sails so I have the biggest possible
genoa (what size would that be, full leach obviously, foot back to
where?), a 100, and a storm jib. He has a bunch of random sails from
smaller boats, he says.

The 100 has to go all the way to the top, right? So I need to measure
the exact leach? Probably little chance of getting that from him? So I
was thinking I could get a storm jib from him. What size should it be
relative to my boat measurements. If someone has a Hunter 33' and can
tell me the exact sizes that would be fabulous.

If this is too much work to answer, is there an internet source that can
answer this?

Stephen