Rosalie B.

Default Attach laptop to boat?

"Armond Perretta" wrote:

Stephen Trapani wrote:

What is the best way to hold a laptop on a boat?

Try:

http://www.capjack.com/catalog/Lapto...ems.asp?gr=341

A friend had her radar on such an arm so that it could swing out into
the forward companionway.

In our case, with a center cockpit boat, the cockpit is perhaps drier
and less subject to pooping than with an aft cockpit, and Bob has made
a computer box in the corner which has an antenna for the GPS, and
power connections (12V) for the computer and GPS. This has a rubber
back, overlapping plexiglass front panels and formica top and sides,
and is beside the helm station.

http://photomail.photoworks.com/shar...YAUb0zqEuMKKwt
If it is really too wet there, we bungee cord it to the nav station
which is in the aft cabin right by the companionway.
http://photomail.photoworks.com/shar...YAUQGfh0G6MGMN

grandma Rosalie

S/V RosalieAnn, Leonardtown, MD
CSY 44 WO #156