iBoat v2.0 iBoat v2.0 is offline

Default Living longer? Not in US

In article ,
says...

On 6/28/11 10:14 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/06/2011 7:58 AM, Harryk wrote:

Living longer? Not in US
By Derrick Z. Jackson
Globe Columnist / June 28, 2011

Funny how we talk about health and all the nuts talk about food.

What about debt-slavery stress? Stress is the #1 killer but we spend so
little time on it. Stress works differently too, some people ear to
relieve stress.

A "In Debt We Trsut!" nation is going to get a lot of society stress.
See Greece.

Let's see...

You don't know anything about economics...
You don't know anything about history...
You think Egypt under Mubarak was a democracy...
You support the dictator of Libya...
You don't know the meanings of common words, so you misuse them...
You don't know anything about public health, but you use your prejudices
to rationalize it...

Basically, you've replaced Scott Ingersoll as the most prolific fool
posting here.

In other words, you couldn't debate his post so you insult and call
names, doing exactly what you banned over at your new google group. What
a piece of low life trash.