Keith

Default Yacht insurance

Al Golden of IMIS is an independent agent as well as a boater and can
probably find a policy to your liking. I have mine through him and have been
very happy. One claim for grounding paid with no problem. The policy is
through Markel. You can contact Al at:
http://www.imiscorp.net/

--

Keith
__
"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
We've got NMU based out of Annapolis. Whitched to them
last summer when our existing insurance almost doubled.
Coverage is a bit better and premiums are cheaper.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 04 May 2004 08:18:47 -0700, santacruz said:

Boat US is the cheapest I've
found

Based on what I've heard, there's a reason for that. Great when you pay

the
premium, but hell if you have to make a claim. Our surveyor tells me he

had
to sue them twice to get them to pay up.