Sheldon Haynie

Default Attach laptop to boat?

I have a Samsung, it has a 12 V input. There are models that have TV tuners
as well and Video input if you have kids who "NEED" to bring their Xbox
along.

On 5/3/04 11:13 AM, in article ,
"jchaplain" wrote:

On Mon, 03 May 2004 08:34:22 -0400, Sheldon Haynie
wrote:

Buy a Flat LCD display and mount it on an articulated ARM, so that it can be
swung out into the companion way etc. We have a Lexan drop Board that ours
fits behind. Take your laptop, and put it "away", using remote
keyboard/mouse to minimize the risk from spray.

Shelton,
Can you recommend any particular inexpensive flat lcd display and
where to het one?
Thanks,
John C.

--