Free Rider

Default Yacht insurance

Hayden Yacht insurance, without a question the best I've EVER dealt with.
Talk to Chip Bishop at (800) 723-1170 and tell him Capt. Turner sent you.

"Vic Fraenckel" wrote in message
.. .
I am about to purchase a used sailboat (40+ feet). I would like some

advice
on insurance companies. Care to share your experiences with any particular
company?

Any enlightenment will be appreciated.

TIA

Vic

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
victorf ATSIGN windreader DOTcom
KC2GUI

Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
Read the WIND

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however

long
and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
- Winston [Leonard Spencer] Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus