Default Are you the Skipper or is the Helmsman ?

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
Joe wrote:
Here is some interesting news that you need to know.

Captain vs Operator responsibility.

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...04&#post823285

Joe posted a link to an interesting article directly related to boating,
and it immediately becomes a ****ing match with Wili.

Have you examined the cause of situation? I replied to Joe's post making a
very valid point which is a paraphrase of the old saw that says, "Those who
can, do; those who cannot, teach." Rather than address that very valid
point, my detractors attacked me personally with one ad hominem after
another.

Unfortunately, some folks then blame me for some sort of intentional
misdirect when I had nothing to do with how those other Rubes reacted to my
post by derailing the thread.

Wilbur Hubbard