Sheldon Haynie

Default Attach laptop to boat?

Buy a Flat LCD display and mount it on an articulated ARM, so that it can be
swung out into the companion way etc. We have a Lexan drop Board that ours
fits behind. Take your laptop, and put it "away", using remote
keyboard/mouse to minimize the risk from spray.

I currently use a tv wall mount for my monitor. I bought one at Wal-mart
for about $25.00 and throughbolted it. When I'm using the computer it
swings out over the table, and then swings back against the wall when I'm
done. It comes with a securing strap that may or may not work for a
laptop.

Aaron

--
Sheldon Haynie