Stephen Trapani

Default Attach laptop to boat?

Wayne.B wrote:

I took an old, inexpensive laptop on the 2002 Bermuda Race wrapped in
saran wrap. It was a farly wet race with lots of spray finding its
way below to the nav station but the laptop survived fine. I was able
to use the mouse pointer and keyboard right through the saran wrap.

Now you're talking! I use a ziplock baggie for waterproofing my cell
phone. Put a little air in it and the cell phone will even float. And
the cell pone works through the baggie too. The baggie gets wrinkled and
too cloudy after a while but then you can always recycle that bag and
use a new one.

Stephen