[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default American Flag

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:19:14 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 23/06/2011 10:13 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/23/11 12:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/06/2011 10:00 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:13:41 -0600,
wrote:

On 22/06/2011 6:56 PM, L G wrote:
Many of us have American flags on our boats. This was emailed to me
with
a note to look at the fine print...

http://www.harborfreight.com/3-ft-x-... _source=1008

"Not available in Minnesota"???

Evidently, and appropriately, MN has a state law banning the sale of
American flags not made in the US. I would like to see the other 49
states (or is it 56 more as Obama sees it?) follow suit.

During my short search I found this...

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ress=160x26343

Some left-wing hippie has a problem with that law. **** him.

Just smuggle them in, replace the tag with USA Union made and charge
$199.99, maybe find a sucker. And watch the government union people go
over to Wisconsin Walmart to puck them up for $6.99.

I used to get a kick out of an idiot who worked for Chrysler Racine,
WI,
would get off work, pick up the rice rocket to go to Walmart. Stating
he couldn't put too many miles on the Dodge before it will break.

Right. That racist sh*t LG thinks that where a flag is made and not
what it symbolizes is more important.

You two are perfect for each other... two hateful little men.

Bet I understand the flag better than you fleabags think.

Every weeks of July 1st and 4th I have a Canadian and American flag
hanging out front. Made in China of course.

You "understand" the flag? Do you have long "hot chats" with it?

If it looks like this and the flag drops you bet....

http://www.123rf.com/photo_6528090_n...backgrund.html

Careful.. you'll go blind.