Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Florida sold citizens’ driver’s license information for $62 million

On 6/23/11 1:38 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/23/11 1:35 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 23/06/2011 11:24 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/23/11 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:40:25 -0400,
wrote:

On 6/23/11 2:08 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

I hate to disappointed you but they are not deliverance of welfare
checks and cupcakes.

Crikey. So, English is *not* your first language, eh?

He's talking about "deliverance," as in the movie.

As someone with two university degrees in English and as a former
teacher of what used to be called "bonehead English," I am embarrassed
to admit there are some English sentences I cannot decode.

Too much cocaine and Jack Daniels?

Are those the reasons you cannot write sentences in standard English?

I don't "do" drugs. I drink less than a six pack of beer a year, and
"hard booze" intake consists of maybe three margaritas a year.

But if you have any really good cocktail recipes, please join my Google
Group and post them. We consider it on topic as long as you might drink
one while thinking about water.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing