North Star North Star is offline

Default 3600 posts since my last visit!

On Jun 23, 9:16*am, Harryk wrote:
On 6/23/11 8:00 AM, HarryK wrote:

On 6/23/11 7:54 AM, paul@byc wrote:
I skimmed over a few dozen for interesting fishing/boating posts. Slim
pickings here. Now that boating season is upon us, I thought there would
be more boating posts. Apparently not.

Well, see you on my next fly-by!

Paul, thanks for stopping by. Long time no see. Why don't you come by my
new Google Group. We don't have any boating posts, but you only have to
sort through 20 posts or so to see there is nothing of interest.

Ahh, the poor pathetic little ID spoofer is active today. How sweet.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

You have to wonder if the loser has a job... or if so, is he using the
company computer for his 'personal monkey business'.