North Star[_3_] North Star[_3_] is offline

Default 3600 posts since my last visit!

In article ,
says...

On 6/23/11 7:54 AM, paul@byc wrote:
I skimmed over a few dozen for interesting fishing/boating posts. Slim
pickings here. Now that boating season is upon us, I thought there would
be more boating posts. Apparently not.

Well, see you on my next fly-by!

Slim pickings? More like *no* pickings.

How's the fishing out your way? My buddy in Milford says the season got
off to a slow start...no stripers yet, but some decent porgies on chunks
of sandworms. That was two weeks ago.

Then why are we here, buddy? We could be over at your new group talking
about boats and fishing. At least then there would be two of us.