L G[_41_] L G[_41_] is offline

Default Just so that you know...

Harryk wrote:
On 6/22/11 11:31 AM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:12:21 -0400,
wrote:

On 6/22/11 9:39 AM, iBoat wrote:
In articledc9aad05-8452-455c-8677-
,
says...

On Jun 22, 9:52 am, North wrote:
In ,
says...

I'm NOT posting here this often because my group is dead, nor
because
I'm a narcissist as some have labeled me. I'm posting here
trying my
best to be civil so that others will see that I'm not the
insulting name
calling child that I appear to be. That way I may be able to get
some
people to like me and come to my new group, where we will talk
about
boats and fishing. Oh, and just because I asked for some recipes
in my
new group, don't worry, I'll still bitch if anybody tries to post
recipes here. You right wing mooks aren't allowed to do that.
Everybody
else can go **** up a rope.

You tell 'em buddy! God I like following you around....

If you 'Dopers' aren't enough reason for decent boaters to head on
over to Harry's group..... I guess nothing will be.
Is does confirm my statement that there are very few real boaters
left
in this group.

Then why don't you do just that?

Asshole, he is posting in my group. He has made many (well a few)
interesting posts about motorcycles, gardening and posted some really
nice recipes. Currently we have 3 people posting in my group, and it
will get better as more people join.

Could you come off as any more jealous and petty?

It's pretty pathetic when you have to post under another user's handle
because if you post under your own, no one will pay any attention to
you. It's even more pathetic that he doesn't realize how bad his
writing skills are.

What's pathetic is you have managed to **** off enough people to make
when screw with you like that. Go call the cops, scumbag.