iBoat[_2_] iBoat[_2_] is offline

Default Billy Joe Herring

In article 0974a615-b926-4f45-888b-c28e3f951734
@m24g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 22, 7:41*am, Harryk wrote:
Our resident racist, John Herring, is using a new handle...Billy Joe...

Anyone remember this song?

It was the third of June, another sleepy, dusty Delta day
I was out choppin' cotton and my brother was balin' hay
And at dinner time we stopped and walked back to the house to eat
And Mama hollered out the back door "y'all remember to wipe your feet"
And then she said "I got some news this mornin' from Choctaw Ridge"
"Today Billy Joe Herring jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge"

snip...

That song was irritating as hell back when it was 'a hit'. It seemed
to be in your ears all the time.
Reminds me of a few of the Dopers in this group... all recruited and
trained by our own Billy Joe Herring.
They soon threw off his ineffective leadership and went 'rogue'.

Now you've made some stupid posts over the years but this one may be
just about the best of the worst for you.