iBoat[_2_] iBoat[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for an actual recreational boating/fishing discussion group?

In article 5684d95b-26b1-4bed-b103-397f292e4f62
@g16g2000yqg.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 21, 5:49*pm, HarryK wrote:
On 6/21/11 4:45 PM, HarryK wrote:

On 6/21/11 4:39 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/21/11 4:36 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/21/11 1:12 PM, Harryk wrote:
Well, we have one for you. We've got more than a dozen posters who are
actually interested in recreational boating and fishing, and we have a
modest number of discussions "going" in those areas.

Naturally, we could use more like-minded participants.

So, if you'd like to discuss recreational boating and fishing, and can
do so with good humor and spirit, we'll be glad to extend you an
invitation for a look-see.

The rules are simple:

*No* insulting of other posters
Most posts should be about recreational boating and fishing
Troublemakers will be tossed

If you are tired of the low signal to high noise ratio here, and all
the
other crap here, and you really want to "discuss" recreational boating
and fishing, we might have an answer for you.

PS - Please Please PLease join my group. So far we don't have any
boating or fishing discussion in the group, but if you want to discuss
motorcycles with Don, he is interested in selling his boat and buying a
Harley. Come on over, it is great fun.

Sorry, ID spoofing twerp, but I don't discuss the details of what is
posted over there...here.

You don't discuss the details because you are not a member and don't
have the ability to discuss the details. Asshole, you don't fool anyone.

Copied below is a great example of the boating discussion have in MY
group. Come join my boating and fishing group to discuss motorcycles,
guitars and recipes.

On Jun 20, 11:57 pm, mike wrote:

* better link to the Softail (I hope :-) )
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/mcy/2452810317.html

* On Jun 20, 7:50 pm, mike wrote:

* Well, San Diego IS pretty much at the end of the earth! But the
* weather is nice! Blue Book is around $10,800-$11,300 but the economy
* is in the pits-Anyhow, here is a link to my CraigsList ad-http://
* sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/mcy/2452810317.html. Take care!

Nice looking bike. How do you find those 'ape hanger' handlebars?
The soldiers bike that my neighbour is looking after has something
like it but the neighbour claims he feels too much vibration in his
shoulders on a long ride. He has the flat style on his Fat Bob.
You really are at the end of the earth. :-}
I'm the exact opposite in the North East... that is north & east of
Maine.
We couldn't get any further apart without jumping in a boat.
BTW... I was down your way in 1983... very nice city and we were
impressed by the size of the Naval base.
Ours seemed miniscule by comparison.

PS - Just to show you assholes that I contribute to boating and fishing
discussion, this is my contribution to this boating discussion.

hkrause * * * *

On Jun 21, 11:04 am, North Star wrote:

San Diego is a great pleasure boating and fishing venue, in case you
get the chance for a visit. Some pretty good restaurants, too. *If
anyone has any favorite recipes for Oysters please post them. *I just
love BBQ Oysters.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

Well spoofer...Harry's group does remind me of that old American
western song... 'Home on the Range'...
"where never is heard
a discouraging word
and the skies are not cloudy all day..."

Then why don't you go there?