Harryk Harryk is offline

Default To: TopBassDog, Bass.Jumbo, Boating All Out, Despot, Disgruntled,East Star, Florida Jim, George C. Boater, Hairy Kraut, Harry's Gone, i Boat,iBoat, Jay, LG, et al

On 6/22/11 8:01 AM, HarryK wrote:

You are going out of your way to confuse the mooks, but anyone with an
IQ higher than my bobcat can check the headers and see you are the ID
spoofer. You and your ilk are the reason why I started the Google Group.

D'oh. First, spoofer, you'll have to learn how to write at an adult
level. Headers are easy to fake; the ability to write is not. You're
only fooling a few of your fellow morons, such as Tosk and Canuck.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing