Harryk Harryk is offline

Default To: TopBassDog, Bass.Jumbo, Boating All Out, Despot, Disgruntled,East Star, Florida Jim, George C. Boater, Hairy Kraut, Harry's Gone, i Boat,iBoat, Jay, LG, et al

On 6/22/11 7:36 AM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/22/11 6:25 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 21, 9:58 am, wrote:
I know this will be tough on you boys, but...I don't see 99% of the
posts you direct towards me. In fact, I only see one of your "gems"
when, on rare occasion, someone whose posts I do read happens to requote
you.

I've seen enough of the absolute crap you post here to know I'm not
missing anything by not reading your posts. Apparently almost everyone
else feels the same way about your crap.

I know I'm your number one and probably only point of interest here.

You flatter yourself, Krause.

Every so often, a kindly member here will send me an email saying that
"iBoater" mentioned you in about 15 posts yesterday, all trashy," or

So you do have one friend, Krause. Wonders never cease.

something like that.

The only real question about you guys is how many of you are the
loogywannbe who changes his handle here every few days.

I must say, none of you must have much of a life if I'm your only real
point of interest in rec.boats.

I must say Krause, you must not have much of a life if you must be
posting on rec.boats practicably 24 hours a day.

Poor little fools.

I take it you are addressing D'Plume and JPS.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Hell yes I have a friend, so why don't you **** up a rope you asshole mook.

Well, I'm sure the ID spoofer has convinced morons like Tosk, Canuck and
a couple of other low-brain-output types, but those are the boys anyone
could convince it was high noon at midnight.

Too bad no one will read your posts when you post with your own ID,
spoofer. But that's the price you pay for being a moron.