Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Okay, I'll Admit it.......

On 20/06/2011 5:26 PM, L G wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...
On 6/20/11 9:49 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:43 am, wrote:
The only people who joined my group *was* Don and slammer. Seems as
though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why
*me
and my little buddy* Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.
Shouldn't that be.....
'were' and 'my little buddy and I' ???
If you want to spoof Harry, try using correct grammar. It might be
more believable.

The ID spoofer has all the language skills of...loogy and Tosk.

The fact is however, it's probably harry talking to himself again...

Now that you mention it, I guess he gave up the "Paul" thing.

Yep. Harry needs his meds.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.