wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default pawlenty's plan to rape the middle class

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:39:54 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 19-Jun-2011, wf3h wrote:

With 60% of you fools buying Asian autos and 99% everything Chinese, the
mindless "Oopsie Winfrey masses" are a far bigger threat to what remains
of
your country than any scumbag politician. Be concerned more about YOUR
behavior.

why do we buy chinese?

Because you're stupid as a result of government "education."

he starts off with a meaningless bull**** statement

because we gutted the unions. and when we did that, american mgmt
found it could make gobs of money AND send jobs overseas

That's a nonsensical statement,

you see, unlike you, i, being a liberal, accept reality\

countries with strong unions have strong manufacturing. you right
wingers have your little mythologies which say the more you enslave
the middle class, the better for the rich.

but not unusual in your country. Your jobs
are gone (and the "organizing" goon squads) because you voted for
politicians that negotiated one way trade agreements.

unlike, i accept capitalism. protectionism is a failure BUT the right
wing negotiated free trade WITHOUT labor protection

courtesy of george bush. you right wingers dont even know history.

The US ships squat to
Japan,Korea and China, but Japan, Korea and China can and do ship anything
to the US. Why? See previous answer.

not too bright are you? the right in the US pushed supply side
economic bull**** and the tea party bought it. look at palwenty
propoing that the middle class pay ALL the taxes and the rich pay NONE

and the right goes for it

HAHAHAHAHA