[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default pawlenty's plan to rape the middle class

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:09:40 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/06/2011 12:09 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:50:45 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 15-Jun-2011, wrote:

the GOP, all hopped up on deficit cutting, wants to bankrupt the
country by giving the richest of the rich a tax cut FOUR

With 60% of you fools buying Asian autos and 99% everything Chinese, the
mindless "Oopsie Winfrey masses" are a far bigger threat to what remains of
your country than any scumbag politician. Be concerned more about YOUR
behavior.

why do we buy chinese?

Cheaper, better and if not, no one makes it here any more. Too much
executive greed, excessive taxation and union greed.

because we gutted the unions. and when we did that, american mgmt
found it could make gobs of money AND send jobs overseas

courtesy of the right wing free market fundies

Call me when you fleabaggers are willing to accept reality. In the mean
time I am sure you will dream on.

The only "reality" you know about it whacking off the Palin or Rush in
the privacy of your trailer.