I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default George Carlin

In article ,
says...

In article 94eae2fc-147f-417d-92fa-
,
says...

On Jun 19, 7:48*am, Florida Jim wrote:
On 6/18/2011 9:54 PM, Harryk wrote:

On 6/18/11 8:36 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/06/2011 4:07 PM, Harryk wrote:
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

Should your tag line not be plishing, as it isn't fishing. Plishing for
other peoples personal info?

No one has offered or been asked for any personal information. I don't
know why any of it would concern you, since you are neither a boater nor
a fisherman. You're just another white racist teabagger

That's a bold face lie Krausie. When I applied for permission to enter
your group, you responded with an email ordering me to prove my
identity. I, of course, told you to go **** yourself.

Canuck57 is absolutely correct. Your newagroup is nothing more than a
phishing expedition.

Might be a good time for a little 'Truth & Reconciliation'!
Did you apply as Flatulent... er Florida Jim....
or as one of your many sockpuppets?
Can you blame Harry for being careful to keep disruptive agitators
out?
Don't forget... when 'the over there' place was set up... a number of
people weren't invited.
I only got my reluctantly issued invite after a Papal
intervention. ;-)

Don, why do you two assholes come here and do just EXACTLY what you are
trying to avoid over at the Harry's Dead Group?

They are trying to trash this group hoping to get somebody to join their
new group... It's sickening to think that any thinking person would fall
for that. If you read just todays posts, you will see over 50% of the
posts were insults by don and harry, nothing else...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!