wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default pawlenty's plan to rape the middle class

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:50:45 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 15-Jun-2011, wf3h wrote:

the GOP, all hopped up on deficit cutting, wants to bankrupt the
country by giving the richest of the rich a tax cut FOUR

With 60% of you fools buying Asian autos and 99% everything Chinese, the
mindless "Oopsie Winfrey masses" are a far bigger threat to what remains of
your country than any scumbag politician. Be concerned more about YOUR
behavior.

why do we buy chinese?

because we gutted the unions. and when we did that, american mgmt
found it could make gobs of money AND send jobs overseas

courtesy of the right wing free market fundies