I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Boating report, one... Check in now!

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:47:53 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

65 degrees and raining here today. Looks like it might clear later this
afternoon. Could be a good night of fishing on the River, wonder what's
running now. So folks what's the boating report in your area?

Low to mid 90s and sunny. We have not entered the thunderstorm season
here yet. It is great boating. We are getting out almost every
evening.

We are getting wailed by thunder storms here, one popped up last night
out of nowhere. It wasn't even for-casted.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!