Jay[_5_] Jay[_5_] is offline

Default Propane canister from hell

On 6/17/2011 1:43 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:49 am, wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:24:27 -0400, Wayne B

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:49:45 -0700, wrote:

He could have attached the can to his spare anchor (he has one
right?), and dumped on the down current side of the boat. Then, any
out-gassing would have moved with the current and away from his boat.

Propane moves with the wind (if any), not with the "current".

I rest my case regarding your qualifications to offer advice.

And, according to Frog, there _was no wind_. Just by friction, it
would move with the current. Thus, no danger involved, as per my
suggestion to sink it down current.

I rest my case that you're a trivial, rude guy.

There is nothing trivial about his answer, D'Plume.
We rest the case that you are totally ignorant of sailing
protocols,procedures...or most subjects in general.

Her boating posts are (Harry class) entertainment.