TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default Propane canister from hell

On Jun 16, 11:49*am, wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:24:27 -0400, Wayne B

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:49:45 -0700, wrote:

He could have attached the can to his spare anchor (he has one
right?), and dumped on the down current side of the boat. Then, any
out-gassing would have moved with the current and away from his boat.

Propane moves with the wind (if any), not with the "current".

I rest my case regarding your qualifications to offer advice.

And, according to Frog, there _was no wind_. Just by friction, it
would move with the current. Thus, no danger involved, as per my
suggestion to sink it down current.

I rest my case that you're a trivial, rude guy.

There is nothing trivial about his answer, D'Plume.
We rest the case that you are totally ignorant of sailing
protocols,procedures...or most subjects in general.