Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default reducing the Federal deficit

On 16/06/2011 1:11 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 3:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 16/06/2011 12:50 PM, wrote:
The Republicans are not interested, apparently.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...1&vote =00072

Keep voting for them! You get what you pay for.

If it had passed, you would pay more for anything involving oil which is
about everything. Loopholes in this case is fleabagger talk, oil already
pays a huge amount of taxes.

Good part is I can afford $8/gallon, can you?

I had a feeling you glugged a lot of really cheap wine.

Given time, you will pay $8 gallon. Question is how soon.

I remember as a kid getting gas for 49 cents a gallon.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.