I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Boston Bruins #1

In article ,
says...

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/16/11 3:42 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlefda20e9a-664f-44e2-b3d0-6308c28d5038
@f31g2000pri.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Jun 16, 1:00 pm, wrote:
On 6/16/11 12:56 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

On 16/06/2011 10:19 AM, Jack. wrote:
On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
The Stanley Cup is for the Boston Bruins!!!

Great game.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Did you see how Boston handled it with class, while the canucks rioted
and looted their city?

Bunch of classless, sore losers.

Agreed. Surrey/Vancouver has too many unruly delinquents. I was
considering once to move there but after noticing the punk crowds and
vandalism dares decided it wasn't for me.

Boston put on a good game, their goalie was brilliant.

If I had to live in Boston or Vancouver, I would pick Boston in a heart
beat. I suspect it is a safer city all around.

Vancouver and Boston are both first-class, interesting cities. You'd be
way out of your league in either.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

Well, they DID kick him out of the USA........

Well, "they" didn't... It's just a troll plum and harry made up, so if
you agree with their trolling, one hand clapping...

One hand clap? Is that some sort of Ingersoll family venereal disease?

And the pig Harry resorts to insulting families once again. That new
group of his must be a disaster, he's here all of the time now!

He will get as vulgar as he needs to to get you to answer him.. Looks
like he doesn't even need to get started

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!