iBoat iBoat is offline

Default Ms. Bachmann is running

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:31:20 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 6/16/11 7:54 AM, BAR wrote:
In article3cc266f7-c2d7-478d-a2d6-
, says...

On Jun 14, 1:22 pm, wrote:

Most of the right-wingers don't want to let women have access to birth
control no less to abortion.

I see you've renewed your stupid pill prescription, D'Plume.

I'll bet Plume's uterus has been destroyed by the number of abortions
performed on her. I bet that she couldn't get pregnant regardless of how
hard she tried.

And Bertie once again demonstrates why he had to go into the marines
after high school: he was too stupid and foul for even community college.

It's a pleasure to watch you right-wing dirtbags (and I mean dirtbags)
twisting on the end of a string dangled by a woman who is smarter than
you are.

They can't stand it. In desperation, they just stamp their feet and
call me names.

This from the person who calls anybody that doesn't think exactly as she
does "morons".