Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Time for a change...

On 16/06/2011 7:23 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three trolls
will be silenced...

Harryk should move to Vancouver, lots ot delinquents to keep him happy.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.