Jay[_5_] Jay[_5_] is offline

Default You mooks and right wing trashmiesters can't ignore me.

On 6/16/2011 10:59 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 10:55 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:53 am, wrote:

You don't seem to be yourself today. Usually you are more modest.

You always reply to ID Spoofers?

He probably is one. He was "surprised" when I refused him entree to
rec-boating-fishing, but he is exactly the sort of person I didn't want
in there...he has nothing to say about boats and all he does here is
toss moronic insults.

Obviously you are delusional. Why would I give you an email address or
any other personal information? It has been reported here, by several
individuals, that you are not trustworthy.