iBoat iBoat is offline

Default North Eastern Boating

In article 63cceb4c-f1ab-4c63-b6ec-
,
says...

On Jun 14, 9:47*pm, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:22:46 -0400, L G
wrote:

Larry, I know it's fun at times but I'd really encourage you to
disengage from that sort of dialog.

Why? *It's not fun, he's an asshole who lives to attack other posters.

Everyone knows that. *Let him be the sound of one hand clapping. *With
out a sparring partner there is no fight and that is what he lives
for.

What are you whining about Wayne?
I am doing exactly what you're telling kruger to do.... ignoring his
crap.
Don't you think I deserve congratulations at least?

The easiest way for you to ignore someone here is by not being here. You
could go to Harry's new group, for instance. That must not be working
out too well, because you both post here regularly.