Larry W4CSC

Default Alaska on my mind

"Gordon" wrote in
:

Earthquakes, storms and blizzards in total darkness from oct to june.
Rains the rest of the time. Best stay in Co.
Gordon

I'm impressed noone has mentioned the intense clouds of hungry mosquitoes
during the months above zero.....

Saw a fishing show from AK not long ago I bet the Chamber of Commerce wants
burned. You could hardly see the fly fishermen because of the cloud of
huge mosquitoes in front of the lens, trying to eat the poor cameraman. I
guess fishing show camerapersonae don't know Avon dealers.....

Larry

Message from SC mosquitoes and gnats, "Send more Yankee tourists! The last
batch was DELICIOUS!"