*e#c *e#c is offline

Default harry's information mine....

On Jun 14, 1:58*pm, iBoat wrote:
In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 12:23 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article9eudnWaRlLPh4mrQnZ2dnUVZ_gidn...@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 11:30 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 10:49 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlejP6dne4rUYs782rQnZ2dnUVZ_hGdn...@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 9:55 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 8:25 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlePIOdncNpC4lOqmrQnZ2dnUVZ_gGdn...@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Well, be careful folks, remember, Harry is only trying to collect
personal info to use later in his sick games..

Here is a typical answer to a post by your leader Harry Krause

"You really have to wonder about the IQ of anyone who takes Ingersoll's
crazy claims seriously. He just makes up some really crazy **** and then
repeats it a zillion times in order to find believers."

And what does my comment about your insanity have to do with data mining?

Answer?

Nothing.

You are well known for lulling folks into "friendly" banter and
gathering information about their boats, families, lives and then
contorting those pieces of information to degrade or attack folks. Most
times using half facts to smear folks and bully them... It's what you
do, it's what you have done here for over a decade...

Just call me..."Swami Harry..."

If you weren't already getting full recognition as a paranoid full, your
latest post would do it for you.

No one would know anything about your mini-bike racing kid if you
weren't pimping here continuously.

Exactly, I gave personal info about camping weekends with my family, you
turned my info into a story about me doing nasty stuff my daughter in a
tent... Why do you think those cops were so disgusted with you? They had
your number from the day one.

-_

Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I've had no indication your local cops were "disgusted" with me. Sounds
to me like another of your "data mining" bull**** claims. And why do you
keeping bringing up doing "nasty stuff" with your daughter in a tent?
Almost seems like you are missing the attention.

YOU brought it up, you low life piece of ****. Now go back to you own
group with that trash.- Hide quoted text -

Now go back to you own group with that trash.

Yet another demonstration of this idiots lack of Grammar skills.