*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Insult-free boating discussions

On Jun 14, 9:18*am, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article 61590883-58ca-4521-945f-
,
says...

On Jun 14, 7:28*am, Harryk wrote:
What do these posters have in common:

Canuck57
BAR
Despot
Frogwatch
Tosk
iBoat
Jay
Just Wait (Tosk)
LG
TopBassDog
ID thief of the day

Simple.

You won't find them posting their insults and snarly stupidity athttp://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

We have about a dozen posters posting about recreational boating and
fishing, with no insults of any kind, no ID thievery, no endless numbers
of posts extolling the virtues of any particular branch of politics, no
threats of physical violence, et cetera.

Far fewer posts than here, but all signal, no noise.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Thank you for separating the treasure from the trash.
Once a few more 'good men & women' interested in boats sign up we can
deep six this festering cauldron of effulent.

You guys are something. You come here and attack each and every boat
post, or any post with insults and stupid attacks, then try to tell
everybody you have a secret place where this will not happen.
Ridiculous...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

Yes, but... there are only TWO who actually post anything about Boats,
Frogwatch, and gfretwell. The rest attack each other , post reciepes,
golf results, polotics, hatred of the American Government , Obama,
(Canuck ) etc, etc. You know the drill.