Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Ms. Bachmann is running

On 6/14/11 4:19 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article8ZCdne0OtIRSLmrQnZ2dnUVZ_gSdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 2:31 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

Most of the right-wingers don't want to let women have access to birth
control no less to abortion.

Where the hell did you hear that? It's total bullship! Most of the
conservatives I know are social liberals... Just not "progressives" like
you.

You really ought to stay away from making politically oriented
posts...we already know you are a simple-minded fool; you're just
reinforcing it.

Most conservatives are not social liberals,

Harry, please learn to read.. I said most conservatives "I know".. you
dumbass.. thus, the rest of your tripe is worthless...

Most conservatives you know, eh? That must be some group.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing