iBoat iBoat is offline

Default Ms. Bachmann is running

In article ,
says...

wrote in message

Bachmann seemed to have coherent thoughts, although she relied a lot
on right-wing rhetoric. I thought she presented herself well, and
seemed less crazy and extreme as she really is in reality. She did
well for herself.

Other than hearing brief sound bites and seeing carefully selected media
images, I had never paid much attention to or watched Bachmann utter more
than a quick sentence before. The "crazy" image she has earned has
obviously been enhanced by selective media coverage and displays of
unbecoming images.

In the debate she certainly presented with much more credibility and sanity
than I had read and heard about her in the past, regardless of what one may
think of her viewpoints.

Careful coaching was involved also, I am sure.

I didn't hear any of them talk hardly at all about what THEY would do,
more just bashing Obama.