iBoat iBoat is offline

Default Ms. Bachmann is running

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 2:31 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

Most of the right-wingers don't want to let women have access to birth
control no less to abortion.

Where the hell did you hear that? It's total bullship! Most of the
conservatives I know are social liberals... Just not "progressives" like
you.

You really ought to stay away from making politically oriented
posts...we already know you are a simple-minded fool; you're just
reinforcing it.

Most conservatives are not social liberals, and most conservatives are
opposed to all manner of womens' reproductive rights, beginning with
proper sex education and information and help with contraception.

What a ****ing ignorant moron you are. Your daughter ought to get
herself emancipated.

Take that low life **** back to your own group, ****face. There you go,
starting on people's family again. What a low life.