[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Ms. Bachmann is running

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:51:51 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 14/06/2011 3:48 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:17:16 -0400, wrote:

On 6/13/2011 10:38 PM, wrote:
Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.
The whole attitude that America or the Middle Class caused the problems
and should bear the burden of restructuring our economy is sick.

and yet that is gospel...the center point of philosophy...of the GOP

One part which they all wiped me out is abortion. Same crap from the
left too. What the hell is wrong with letting a woman and her doctor
make all the decisions and keep (mostly male) government out of managing
a womans pussy.

And in fact, take most of Africa Over indiscriminately populated, land
striped, people living like foraging rats. Last thing this world needs
is another starving/abused child that isn't raised properly in the name
of "religion".

That is, if you want to take away rights, how about the right to be an
irresponsible parent? Oh wait, that isn't males telling women how to
manage their pussies. I got it. Can't include undisciplined males.

This religious philosophical crap comes from the old religious adage,
out populate the enemy. Mankind needs to socially grow up.

Wow... I guess it's true that even a broken clock is right twice a
day. Just kidding. I think you said the right thing.

I don't think you'll find "the same crap" on the left. Well, from some
who claim to be Dems but really aren't.

Most of the right-wingers don't want to let women have access to birth
control no less to abortion.