Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Ms. Bachmann is running

On 14/06/2011 3:50 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:25:42 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:17:16 -0400, wrote:

On 6/13/2011 10:38 PM,
wrote:
Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.
The whole attitude that America or the Middle Class caused the problems
and should bear the burden of restructuring our economy is sick.
Wall Street Globalists and Bankers/ the Supplier Side government should
be paying their proportion, of taxes and restitution.
instead they pay what if any taxes to tax havens around the world and
massive amounts to buy influence, in Washington.

No argument from me. She announced her candidacy during the GOP
debate. To be honest, she and Pawlenty were the most credible, even
though they both fabricated at every opportunity. I watched the entire
2-hour show.

you guys have courage. i didnt have the courage to watch the rampant
stupdity, denial of history, ignorance of basic economics, and rabid
hatred of america that these idiots display. they love only money,
only the rich and would gladly, willingly see america destroyed as
long as the rich stay rich

Sure beats the deadly embrace of fleabagger worship, self pity, whining,
dysfunctional attitude eating itself.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.