wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Is Obama a real 'post turtle'?

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:16:37 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:50:06 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

so the racists here who attack obama dont care that he's 'half' black
because, in american history, there's no such thing

Well, the problem is nobody here has suggested race as an issue but you,
harry, jps, and the plum.... Obviously, it's just a desperate attempt to
avoid facts.

can't help it if i'm telling the truth, dude. you have to chew on it.

as to facts, the day the right presents a fact i'll praise glen beck

All you have is these empty attacks... saying it over and over again
doesn't make it true...

really?

since when are charts and graphs 'empty attacks'

oh. when you're right wing and hate evidence

gotcha