Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default The dinghy problem again

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:02:20 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Is there a reason you don't want a tow behind? Hell, a nice peanut pram
with a waterproof cover would do what you need from what I can see.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Eventually, it has to come aboard when you are crossing any rough
water.

The only thing you are likely to be happy with is one of the roll up
models with an inflatable keel and integral floor slats or
interlocking aluminum panels like the Avons. They typically have a
rigid transom, and some can be used with outboards up to 10 or 15 hp,
although you'll probably want something lighter than that. We still
have our old Avon roll up and usually carry it as a spare.