Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Let's Be Straight up Here

On 12/06/2011 9:34 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:53:38 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In ,
says...

I think what he did was reprehensible. Perhaps he should resign, but
the public in his own district are saying otherwise. Why should he
resign if he still has support from the public?

That won't last. The cock photos are getting passed around.
Even the kids will start finding them and bring them home.
"Ma, look what I found."
Then maybe some birds/bees talk or maybe not.
Maybe the kid will say, "Whose pee pee is it?"
And ma will say, "That's your Congressman, son."
"Who took the picture of his pee pee?"
"He took it himself, son."
About that time even a Weiner supporter starts thinking, "I want this
joker COMPLETELY out of my life."
That's without worse photos coming out, showing his hand on his cock.
"What's this man doing, mommy? Who is he?"
It goes on and on and will only get worse, even if some of it is trumped
up.
No recovery from photos of your hard cock being distributed.
That's what I think.
BTW, I liked Weiner before I knew he was a perv.
But now I hear other things about him, like he doesn't work hard, just
takes credit for others' work, abuses his staff, etc.
So it's good the ******* outed himself.

Well, in any case, I think it's up to his constituents. He's up for
election every two years. Why not let them decide? It's not like he's
a Senator who could be there potentially for six years.

I don't have a strong feeling about it either way, despite his
positions, which I agree with mostly, or with the sexting.

To me, it isn't the sexting, it is the lying about it. Hypocrit
democrat POS needs to quit.

Will admit, Clinton got away with his abuse of power with Monica, but a
desperate Obama Muslim, Muslim/Saudi raised wife with connections, the
Hilary boot - need I say more? The man is dead politically.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.