basskisser

Default OT--Hee-haw. Let's get Iran now!

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gould 0738 wrote:
Maybe this is what the extra $87 million is for...

Uh, that's supposed to be billion, with a "b". 87 million gets us

through what,
a couple of days?

$87 million, just a fraction of $87 billion, would have paid for a
four-year college education for about 5,000 inner-city kids, many of
whom would turn out to be significant contributors to society as
teachers, nurses, social workers, librarians, small business owners, and
much more.

But then from where would we get our rap stars, drug dealers, and pro
athletes?

Wow, you actually ENJOY showing people just how shallow and ignorant you are.