Jay[_5_] Jay[_5_] is offline

Default Reality bypasses govt again

On 6/12/2011 1:30 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:42:51 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Jun 11, 9:59 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 17:25:34 -0600,
wrote:

On 11/06/2011 4:30 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:12:37 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

In the Bahamas, the govt owns the phone company Batelco and outlawed
Skype because they make a lot of revenue on their monopoly. Of
course, nobody obeys them. What lesson should be learned here?

You can't use Skype in the Bahamas. Also, you're a moron.

Who is going to stop you fleabagger?

So many ways around firewalls....just takes skillz you can't fathom.

So, you don't give a crap about laws. Moron.

I'm sure he voted for Obama and still thinks a "recovery" is about to
happen.

I'm sure you don't know your head from a hole in the ground. So, now
you're claiming that a recovery won't happen? Are you really that
stupid?

Are you really so stupid as to just avoid the words that don't fit your
needs, like "about"? Try reading "all" of the words in the sentence,
then think about what those words mean before spewing, harry...

Do you think she will eventually figur4e out that we are talking to her,
not with her? She is so dingy she probably won't.