wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default the success of the bush tax cuts

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 01:18:20 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 20:37:22 -0400, wf3h wrote:

No nation or individual before has succeeded with more debt. Not a one.
What makes you fleabaggers think your exempt from reality?

wrong. the US debt at the end of WW2 was higher, as a percentage of
GDP, than it is now

Apples and oranges. If we could bomb the rest of the world back to the
stone age like we did in WWII while remaining the biggest industrial
power on the planet it would be significant.

wrong, as usual.

we're comparing debt to debt. i realize that you, being right wing,
arent a logical thinker, but DO try to stay on track