wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default the success of the bush tax cuts

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:01:12 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

yeah. by eliminating nobel prize winners on the fed

good move.

never let it be said the GOP ever tried to do what's right for the
country

You keep bringing up the Nobel prize, is that supposed to impress me?
About as much as the crown on the head of the king of the Jr. Prom back
in '75...

let's see....which university has the most nobels in economics?

oh....the right wing u. of chicago.

milton friedman

the chicago school

but you're right wing so dont even know your own histor
ry

So, are you suggesting that because it was a great honor years ago, that
it couldn't have changed to something else lately? That's either short
sighted, or dishonest.. Oh wait, don't tell me....

'years ago'

means when the right controlled the bull****. now that it's shown the
right is bankrupt you guys complain about the prize

go figure