wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default the success of the bush tax cuts

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:05:45 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:10:33 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 11/06/2011 3:46 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

hell why not blame obama for them, too?

Obama's policies would continues the destructive behavior.

But Obama out spent Bush in about a year. Almost 8 times faster.

proof?

oh. none.

another right wing lie

Just because you refuse to look at the figures, well, except the ones
the Huffignton Hoax posts, is not our fault...

let's see...

your proof that obama outspent bush is....nothing

then you spin this into proof that he's bankrupting the US

uh huh