Michael[_3_] Michael[_3_] is offline

Default Wooden Boats

On Jun 9, 10:05*am, rich wrote:
Hi Again,

* *While I'm here... * I'm pretty sure I'm going to build a 13 foot
Whitehall this fall. *I have some good books that were recommended,
the plans are on order, and I am a good cabinet maker (Many tools,
Very expensive!). *I'm looking for a group or association on Flathead
Lake, Montana dedicated to restoring or building wooden boats. *People
that build/restore are a wealth of knowledge! ! !

* *I'll keep looking locally, but any suggestions will be welcome.

Rich.....

Try the Wooden Boat Forum sponsored by Wooden Boat Magazine.