Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Weinergate

On 09/06/2011 7:29 AM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/9/11 9:01 AM, iBoat wrote:
In articleeuqdnQtAaJFwiG3QnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/8/11 4:23 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:53:45 -0400,
wrote:

the difference between you and I is I will admit I only
come here to insult others

I would insult you back Harry but it's too easy and probably unfair,
you being mentally infirm and all that.

How's that new boat working out for you? We passed through your area
about a week ago but saw no sign of any slime on the water.

You're not insulting me, w'hine. You were taken in by an id spoofer.

Sure he did. If you didn't get it, that's your problem.

Even I have problems telling the difference between that spoofing
asshole, so if you were smart, you would check the headers before
responding. The spoofer uses a PC, I use a Mac.

Hey skitz, why bother checking the headers? I know how but do not as a
rule.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.